I honestly feel that a lot of the principles are alright, but have some suggestions

• I agree about including dialogue in low attempt post ban. I'm very tired of all the gravy licking articles.

I'd like to see a ban on"if I restart?" posts. These have become more prevalent and they are becoming so dull. Frankly, I dont really care if you restart your island or not.

I honestly feel that a lot of the principles are alright, but have some suggestions. Let me start this off by stating my reddit account may not have been created quite a while before, but lurked this sub with no accounts as like october. I think that reposts are kind of a problem here, but I understand on a few subreddits such as repostsleuthbot mechanically checks ifI believe you guys should follow different subreddits' examples and do daily/weekly sticky posts on particular subjects.

So you guys could do a memorial thread one day per week, a fashionista thread the following day a week, a'look what I got' day, and a edited screenshot day. Normally bots/auto-moderators can be set up to perform this if a mod doesn't wish to perform it themselves. Keeping the threads on a bicycle and removing/posting/stickying new ones can be sure they stay fresh and people continue to use them.

If you want to know more about AC, you can visit https://www.acbells.com/