The type of essence is arbitrary

• Elemental Essence: Essence of OSRS gold a specific element, which, together with all the needed crafting and smithing level, may be made into a legendary armor. The Mini-Game: There is going to be a new mini-game, in which you trek around a landscape, looking for the correct character rock. Like altars, they will be undetectable on the mini-map, and there will be numerous caverns to confuse the player. When they find the rock, they mine essence from the rock, which will not respawn. The type of essence is arbitrary.

Once they mine an essence, a portal will appear where the rock was. They can use that portal to depart, but when they want to keep moving after the essence is mined, a different one will appear in one of those different caverns. The player can only mine essence per play. The stone will be gray. Air essence will be whitened, in the form of the atmosphere symbol. Water Essence will be sky blue, in the shape of the water emblem. Earth essence, green, formed as an Earth Symbol. Fire, red, shaped like the fire symbol. The Procedure: The process in which you smith the armor. There will be multiple wizards added, spread over P2P RuneScape. You have to finish a task for those wizards, and they'll teleport you to an altar, in which you"smith" the essences. There'll be a bank, as you likely won't have your essences with you. The bank will be Wizard Narvich, who'll magically withdraw character only from your bank. You inform him of the character you need, and he'll put it in your stock.

The armor will be the same color as the essence from which it was crafted. There are particular smithing levels for certain elements, which will be told in another post. Interesting idea. However, sounds much like the storm/flame/stone/ice forged out of Guild Wars, not saying it, or Buy RS gold even play it, purely commenting. The stats will be nice, but I am glad to see some kind of elaboration in the last. Now, seriously...