NFL Players Have Been Protesting Police

• The celebrations got old the first time they had been introduced '09... kinda amazed that they brought them back and attempted to pass them off as new. This is going to be the first season since it came out that I won't be purchasing it. Every year it's the same thing"it's got to be better" but it never is. I know I'll miss it, especially playing online, but if enough people do so they might have to change. I kind of do expect next gen Madden is constructed from scratch today. I really don't think that they can do anymore using the programming they have flopped on in Madden now. The foundation seems to be the issue (outside of just total incompetence out of execs focusing on non-sim football). At this point, I am willing to take a bare bones M21 on next gen when they could actually build up to appropriate gameplay and of course make franchise what it should be. I'm not purchasing Madden this year. Hell, I am not even playing M20, I've gone back to M17. So it isn't a problem for me not to purchase the game before real change happens. It's too bad you had to spend even $5 on this mess. Thanks for your review however. It's gonna be rough passing on Madden because it's one of my favorite days of the year, but this helps my decision to provide EA two wagging middle fingers this year.

They push MUT so difficult to earn money and that I swear they just get the few people that spend stupid sum of money on it every season and think it's a good idea. Those people are idiots. It's so fucking sad to find out what this game is haha. Game is stuck in a time loop. Yo my biggest take away is how did they create the super bowl celebration even worse compared to last year. Phew! I am so happy I didn't get this garbage. Can't wait for 2Ks game in 2021. EA has other suckers though that are cash cows for them each year. Well explained. Only a re-texture job while they wait for following gen. Which will also likely be awful. The gameplay is just the same in any noticeable manner. Elite pro athletes moving as though they're in quicksand is a strong lol.

Man I was trying to enter a soccer match again after literally 12 years or so of not playing. I grew up playing Madden with my step father a day.nd even learned to love franchise mode (even if its something that I didnt fully understand as a kid ). I saw all of the complaints here and folks getting upset but I figured I would give it a private shot since ive been from this football game world for so long. . Keep in mind like I said im a casual who was literally going to fork the 60 bucks or so just so I could play the soccer game. Thank goodness for for that EA play thing, saved me 55 dollars or so. . I dont think I could ever buy this game tbh unless they change a lot of things regarding it. Ill finish my 10 hour trail and call it a day. Just sucks since I was really sold on the match just for the fun of playing a football game and they really messed up. .

Check out http://www.mmoexp.com for more details.