A quick collection of 5760x1080 screenshots from a few games.

• https://imgur.com/a/6losm

I'm starting to amass an ultra-wide collection of screenshots that probably nobody wants to look at, so here ya go.

• -LnT-

@lettersnumbers Laughs in jealous

• @Treadstone

Honestly if you have a video card that supports it (and a table wide enough) the monitors themselves aren't all that expensive if you can settle for consumer-grade hardware. My side panels are fairly ordinary 60hz Acer panels that I got for about $150 a piece.

• -LnT-

@lettersnumbers Heh, stuck with a GTX 1060 6GB. Would consider an upgrade when prices fall back further down to earth, and not cost nearly a grand for a 1080 or 1080Ti.

Just gotta wait on Ampere.

• @Treadstone

Yeah I hear ya. Glad I picked up my 1070 when I did.

• Senior Server Admin

i love that resolution, but recording with it is a pita

• @MAV

Recording or streaming? I ended up using OBS to trim the stream down to 2880 because otherwise nobody on a regular monitor is going to want to watch it.

• @lettersnumbers the bend is as real as the motion sickness

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• Senior Server Admin

@lettersnumbers either - i would like to sync up with someone tonight with good OBS / Avermedia experience to get this shit setup - usually used shadowplay but recently its been unreliable

• -LnT-

@MAV I have a little bit of OBS Studio experience, what exactly is it youre trying to get done with it?

• @sisno100

In ATS yeah. I think I could probably tweak it out with enough time fiddling the camera settings but the game isn't designed to support three monitors natively and the camera editor is literally a text file with horrendous instructions.

Most other games render just fine except for cockpit view in GTA which has no FOV adjustment.