So...

• Who plays Rust? I'm gonna give it a go since @Kaotac hooked me up with that key. Based on a few videos I watched it seems I might be in for a bit of an adventure...

• I played Legacy Rust but not so much of the newer rust.. game is Def fun but it isnt so much for Solo play

• -LnT-

I used to love rust about 2 years ago when they first had the blueprints. It was fun if you had a group of dedicated people. If you dont log in almost everyday or even have someone on at least once an hour you run the risk of being raided and losing everything you just worked for.

• Yeah I've been playing the last couple hours and it is immensely frustrating but still very interesting. I nearly had my first building up when some guy came around and attempted to take me hostage.

• -LnT-

@lettersnumbers yup. i remember spending like 6 hours building a dope base out of wood, and treasuring my one thing of value- a shitty revolver i had picked off of a dead body. then one dude with a flamethrower came by and destroyed all of it

• @dixout4harambes

Sounds about right. I see a lot of comments on reddit about the toxic community.

I still want to give it a go despite that. Thinking of building myself a small stone base in the mountains.

• -LnT-

I've also have amazing memories in the game, like when we made alliances with a few other groups in the area and joined forces to fight back against a large dickhead group that was going around killing nudes and raiding the solo players.

it just takes a lot time, effort and dedication.

• -LnT-

When i first got it, I played on some servers that were non-PvP.. Then when I went on a PvP server with some LnT people, I accidentally left the door open and everything sort of... got raided..

• -LnT-

@Kaotac "accidentally" left the door open

is everyone so sure it was an accident? lol

• -LnT-

It was!

• Doesn't matter now anyway because keyed locks can be opened. Kinda stupid, if you ask me.