Euro Truck 2 Multiplayer anybody?

• I've started over in ETS2 while I wait for upcoming expansions to ATS (Oregon and Special Transport) and I'm looking for convoy buddies, over.

I have everything but the Italia expansion and I'm usually on around 10pm Central. Would be down to clown on weekends as well.

• And I see there's a convoy website: http://ets2c.com

• -LnT-

didnt realize there was a multiplayer for it. I am interested in it but thats normally way after I am in bed

• @MrMushroom

It's a mod called truckersmp. Really easy to use, you should check it out.

• -LnT-

I'll jump on when I have some free time.

• @UnSafeHairBall

Sweet. Send me a message on steam if you see me on.

• -LnT-

Okay I got the mod, I dont have italy or like 90% of the tuning and customization mods but those shouldnt really matter right? Also I added you on steam @lettersnumbers Ive already got @UnSafeHairBall, he was actually the person who got me into ETS and ATS

• @MrMushroom

Awesome. I don't have Italy either as i'm waiting for it to go on sale. The custom packs are purely cosmetic. The ones you want are Scandinavia, going east, and france as they add a significant amount of area to the map. The heavy haul is worth picking up too but just add them to your wish list and wait for a sale.

• -LnT-

@lettersnumbers yeah Ive got France, Scandanavia, Going East, High Power Cargo, Special Transport, and Heavy Cargo, all Im missing is the Italy and the cosmetic stuff