I went on an expedition

• Some of you may remember hearing about the landslide near Big Sur in California. Well the American Truck Sim guys decided to mimic that in-game by closing off the freeway.

The highway is still closed in real life and in-game so I decided to check it out. Then I decided to cross the landslide with my super beefy off road machine. But I ran into an invisible wall on the other side! So I went mountaineering. I did finally make it back to the road after a whole lotta floorin'.

Anyway, I thought you guys might enjoy reading about some of the neat stuff that goes on in ATS so nobody gets the idea that it's just driving a truck around.

• -LnT-

didnt they release new mexico now? is that like a dlc you have to buy or does everyone get it?

• @MrMushroom

It's a paid DLC, as will most, if not all, states going forward.

• -LnT-

I figured it would be especially with the musical road but never hurts to ask. Maybe once Im over this flu I will get on ETS or ATS again for a bit

• @MrMushroom

I was able to pick up New Mexico for like 8 bucks because it's part of a pack I already have everything for.