Year 3 - Rainbow Six Siege

• Streamers

unknown.png

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
    My STAR CITIZEN referral number is: STAR-SD4X-2ZF9

• -LnT-

TTS launches tomorrow too! Hype!

• Streamers

@Nate1098 PC ONLY ;)

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

• Color me whelmed. But that event in year 1 seems interesting.

• -LnT-

White noise overview.

Dokkaebi seems pretty insane and possibly meta changing.

Vigil seems interesting, but I'm not really sure if he will be totally useful. They said during the panel that Vigil doesn't show on defender cams though so that makes him slightly better.

Zofia is basically a better Ash it seems. I really like the interaction between her and Ela and the interaction between Dokkaebi and Echo.

It seems like IQ gets a strong buff with Vigil showing on her thing when cloaked, and IQ also sees when a defender is turning off their phone from Dokkaebi's gadget. Pretty nice.

People say Valkyrie will be hurt and she will be (which is good since she is pretty strong) but most useful Valk cams are outside the map or out of the objective. I doubt she will terrible against Dokkaebi.

Super hyped for this season, really interesting things compared to the last imo.

• Senior Server Admin

i am actually impressed by the support this game is still getting.

• Streamers

Meanwhile MAV keep crashing with his crossfire AMD ;)