anyone play Forza 7 for pc/xbox one?

• -LnT-

Currently downloading the ultimate edition. It barely runs on my rig, but it runs.

• -LnT-

I'm interested in it, but I'm not sure if I want to get it yet. Let me know how it feels.

• -LnT-

@SaltMines glad you didn't. I guess I came in with high expectations being that the last forza game I played was forza 4. I used to dominate the online B class with fwd cars.

Unfortunately, it looks like they removed online class racing, and I don't have any interest in the game without it. Currently sitting on hold with microsoft chat to see if I can get a refund.

• -LnT-

@Manfully its microsoft, they wont give you a refund without trying to get you to buy something first, or give some speech about how they plan to add that into the game at a later time, etc. etc.

• -LnT-

@MrMushroom said in anyone play Forza 7 for pc/xbox one?:

@Manfully its microsoft, they wont give you a refund without trying to get you to buy something first, or give some speech about how they plan to add that into the game at a later time, etc. etc.

https://gyazo.com/56a37fc3c55248b39250948b9201c03a

k

• -LnT-

Im surprised, normally microsoft is stingy about refunds

• @Manfully.

So how does online racing work now?

I've always been a huge forza fan but i didn't appreciate the microtransaction model of forza apex, and i also thought the handling was clunky and odd.

• -LnT-

@lettersnumbers said in anyone play Forza 7 for pc/xbox one?:

@Manfully.

So how does online racing work now?

I've always been a huge forza fan but i didn't appreciate the microtransaction model of forza apex, and i also thought the handling was clunky and odd.

Online racing from what I gathered from the two races I did. They're based on car "type". So hot hatches, which were all around level 425 C, which kept them all around relatively stock. Or Classic Muscle cars, relatively stock. etc etc.

They took the sandbox portion of racing out of the game.

You can create private lobbies, and invite friends to play based on the rule set you decide, but all I wanted was to build a 200 hp civic type r and murder bmw m3's and corvettes around sonoma.