Beta is finally here!

• Streamers

You should also have a download link in your profile on their website, unless you're meant to do some email activation before the download link will appear (I've had EFT since January, fuck knows how they handle things for new accounts presently).

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• Its on your main profile, not your forum profile. There is a BIG install button

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• -LnT-

I don't see any big install button haha

• -LnT-

@Frost I think it should appear tomorrow. That's supposedly when the last wave of the beta goes live

• -LnT-

@Kenny.Andrade

I fucking hate waiting lmfao

• Streamers

@sisno100 said in Beta is finally here!:

Its on your main profile, not your forum profile. There is a BIG install button

Good point.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• Customs Escape guide

• Shore Escape guide

• -LnT-

Thanks for the guides!