is anybody out there?

• First post in Overwatch in 5 months... echo.

So uh... I don't really have anything important to say, I'm kinda curious as to the status of the game in LNT as it feels like the same 10 or so faces in Teamspeak most nights. People feel fatigued at the game currently, whether due to the current META or just playing for almost a year.

My plan is try to stomach my terrible PUBG skills until June, when the next OW season will start and most likely just before that the Anniversary Event.

I want to focus more on playing cooperatively in Ranked Next Season and play less Quick play and solo queue. As most of you know I have 2 accounts, one in GM (4000) and the other is on the border of Diamond and Master. I'd like to invite anyone who would like to join me in trying to pump out as many competitive games as possible with as big a group as possible. I'd also want a more competitive approach to these games than normal quick play as I hate losing. I only ask for an open mind and a cooperative attitude. I should be able to reach most people between 2500 and top 500.

I'm a big fan of gaming by appointment so if you'd like to schedule stuff i'd be more than happy.

• -LnT-

Hi, I'm not sure if we've met or not but I'm almost diamond this season and hope to surpass that next season.

I too want to comp, comp, and more comp the shit out of comp while comping harder than the other team in comp. I too am not a huge fan of the solo comp and would love to be able to form a team with which to comp with as the majority of my losses have been because of bad team comp, leavers, and people getting triggered after losing a point.

• -LnT-

I just got the game a month or two ago so I'm always down to do some comp as I prefer it over qp unless I'm just trying to unwind and have some casual games. Feel free to poke me on teamspeak or msg me in battlenet if you wanna play