Is BF1 dead???

• So has the majority of our BF1 community bailed on the game or just taking a break? I've checked TS multiple times lately and it seems that most of the regulars aren't playing or are somewhere else. Just wondering.

• @TheHouseOfPain said in Is BF1 dead???:

So has the majority of our BF1 community bailed on the game or just taking a break? I've checked TS multiple times lately and it seems that most of the regulars aren't playing or are somewhere else. Just wondering.

Pretty much dead to me, yeah.

• -LnT-

A lot of the regulars seem to be playing PUBG. Myself included

• yeah the ea servers and how un-optimized it is makes pubg a better choice.

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• Senior Server Admin

i think people have just taken a break - we can always move to push to recruit more bf1 peeps - plus getting clan matches going may help insight some hype.

• -LnT-

I still hop on every now and then, just playing too many games right now

• I'm still here! But I'm more of a daytime guy... don't play much in the evenings.

I've definitely noticed a bit of a decline. We may need to step up recruiting for sure. It may come down to talking more in-game (non-teamspeak)... it can be tough to meet new people when no one is speaking.

• -LnT-

I'm taking a bit of a break, bought it a few days into the month and put in 70+ hours before month end. I just need to play something else for a bit

• Senior Server Admin

lol nice @UnSafeHairBall

IMHO - BF will always be a game you can go back to -- although they havent made a game i was attached to such as BF3 or even BF4 in awhile.

• -LnT-

I've just been taking a break as I've had some things come up IRL keeping me busy. But yeah, my alt account is right, Battlefield is always something you can easily come back to and play.

I might be on tonight after work and dinner, but if everyone's still in break mode, I've also got a mountain of PS4 games I've been neglecting.

Chaos Reigns

• ChaoticInfinityX (Steam/Origin/PSN) / ChaoticInfinity (Uplay)

• -LnT-

I have been in Chicago on business. I have one more trip planned this year last week of April then nothing else as of now. SO... I should be on more soon. I get back home tonight and plan to get on either when I get home or tomorrow (Friday).

But to answer the underlying questions of where everyone (myself included) has been.... Yeah I think that when you take how much people have been playing BF1 (Hundreds of Hours) and the HORRIBLE player friend system (can't find people who are ONLINE) it has declined a bit. However, I still LOVE playing BF1 and I agree it is a game people can jump into at any time very easily. So I expect good things for the future.

• -LnT-

I'm back :dancer:

• -LnT-

i find it no fun just joining pubbers so i havent really played much in the past month