Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Giveaway Contest

• Streamers

PUBG is a new battle royale style game presently in early access. Here's some hypemode trailer for the game.

You might want the game and are on the fence, and here's a chance to score a free copy.

We're doing a photoshop battle (calm down, you can use paint too) with THIS image. For those unfamiliar with what that means, a PSBattle is a mashup of the subject image and any other image(s) to create something funny (hopefully). General thematic inspiration may be found at this subreddit.

Deadline for submissions will be this Friday morning (4/7 9:00 AM EST). Community voting will commence from ~10:00 AM EST (based on timeline of poll setup) to 8:00 PM EST.

Ending the contest on Friday evening will hopefully allow for the winner to clock a couple hours of gameplay that very night.

Anyone may enter regardless of rank, as the outcome is up to community vote (again, poll to be set up this coming Friday morning 4/7).

You may only submit one image, so choose your pun wisely.

@sisno100 / @hookey6 , can we get a popup reminder on teamspeak for today/tomorrow highlighting this thread (unless there is already a popup in effect presently)?

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• -LnT-

but then people would have to play with you...

• you loved it when hoen played with you.. dont lie.

• Streamers

*plays battlegrounds once*

repic399.jpg

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• Where did you get a picture of @MAV at?

• It is done but we have reached the Cap for what I can put in that pop up

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• Streamers

Right on, I'm sure whatever you put is more than fine.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en

• Senior Server Admin

@Hoen - Added a site wide Alert as well. Also - would you like a category like the other events in this section so all the entries can be under the category? lmk. - Also if its restricted to members i can limit entries to members only (but all can read)

• Streamers

I imagine who submits won't be much of an issue.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en

• Senior Server Admin

I'm just thinking it may be easier to manage if we include everything into one category...but whatever works for me.

• Streamers

I call this piece, "Sisno has joined the group"
    !(http://imgur.com/a/4XRQn)

• Streamers

Ha! @Alax he hasnt watched the new episode yet! nice meme.

• Streamers

One more day for submissions, nerds.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en

• alt text

GET TO DA CHOPPA.... NOWWW!!!

• -LnT-

FTFY

bYTVOsB.jpg

edit: JS4a3DZ.jpg

• Streamers

@MAV when you get a chance can you lock this thread?

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en

• Streamers

Submissions are closed.

Please vote in this thread.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en

• Senior Server Admin

locked!