Elite: Dangerous anyone??

• -LnT-

Bit of a necro, but I just got this and a flight stick if anyone is still playing. So far I've caught a falling black box and then exploded when I ran out of fuel.

• Senior Server Admin

panda does ibought it as well not sure who else plays

• Oh man I was playing it all night... I have several buddies I play with, @PopeChong plays as well. And yeah Mav needs to get on that... cough cough Arma intervention cough

• -LnT-

I agree with @EvilPanda and i play elite too =D also agreeing that @MAV needs to take a brake from his "APD Job" and spend time with his friends. #Arma.Intervention.With.Love

• Dang. If i knew this many people played it I would have picked it up during the sale.

• @lettersnumbers well there will be another sale in about three weeks.

• -LnT-

@lettersnumbers maybe pope will give someone a early Gift

• @PopeChong

eh I'll just wait for the christmas sale to roll around. I still have Project Cars and ATS that I don't play enough of.

• Senior Server Admin

yea got the game and expansion for like 40 bucks

• @MAV multiplayer is fun when you have a crew otherwise its gank city

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• -LnT-

I'm playing with a group that is purely PvE only with (they say) 40,000 members.. So plenty of other players with no getting ganked.

• @sisno100 I haven't experienced another player 99% of the time unless it was a friend I was playing with.

• @sisno100 plus there is private and solo play if you're really worried.

• -LnT-

If anyone is interested Eve Online is free to play now, I remember someone talking about it before

• @MrMushroom its been free for almost a year now they just unlocked, even more, content for f2p members so they can venture into null sec.

• @MrMushroom but yes I am a major eve player :p

• -LnT-

if I can ever remember my login (specifically password) then I will download it again and play it from time to time, but I remember mining, lots and lots of mining, while browsing reddit with the in game browser, I hate to have to make a new account and loose all the progress I had made back when you had to subscribe

• -LnT-

Base game is 78% off ($6.74) and deluxe commander edition is 64% off ($21.59) at the Humble Store for the next ~12 hours

• I picked this game up as well. I played about an hour and discovered that it's really hard.

• -LnT-

My housemate gave me their old flight stick. So much better.