Elite: Dangerous anyone??

• -LnT-

It's a dedicated server client for gta 5. It's mainly used for emergency services roleplay groups. She's part of one of the bigger and super strict and serious groups. She's spends all of her time with them now.

The Outlaw

• -LnT-

Bit of a necro, but I just got this and a flight stick if anyone is still playing. So far I've caught a falling black box and then exploded when I ran out of fuel.

• Senior Server Admin

panda does ibought it as well not sure who else plays

• Oh man I was playing it all night... I have several buddies I play with, @PopeChong plays as well. And yeah Mav needs to get on that... cough cough Arma intervention cough

• -LnT-

I agree with @EvilPanda and i play elite too =D also agreeing that @MAV needs to take a brake from his "APD Job" and spend time with his friends. #Arma.Intervention.With.Love

• Dang. If i knew this many people played it I would have picked it up during the sale.

• @lettersnumbers well there will be another sale in about three weeks.

• -LnT-

@lettersnumbers maybe pope will give someone a early Gift

• @PopeChong

eh I'll just wait for the christmas sale to roll around. I still have Project Cars and ATS that I don't play enough of.

• Senior Server Admin

yea got the game and expansion for like 40 bucks

• @MAV multiplayer is fun when you have a crew otherwise its gank city

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• -LnT-

I'm playing with a group that is purely PvE only with (they say) 40,000 members.. So plenty of other players with no getting ganked.

• @sisno100 I haven't experienced another player 99% of the time unless it was a friend I was playing with.

• @sisno100 plus there is private and solo play if you're really worried.

• -LnT-

If anyone is interested Eve Online is free to play now, I remember someone talking about it before

• @MrMushroom its been free for almost a year now they just unlocked, even more, content for f2p members so they can venture into null sec.

• @MrMushroom but yes I am a major eve player :p

• -LnT-

if I can ever remember my login (specifically password) then I will download it again and play it from time to time, but I remember mining, lots and lots of mining, while browsing reddit with the in game browser, I hate to have to make a new account and loose all the progress I had made back when you had to subscribe

• -LnT-

Base game is 78% off ($6.74) and deluxe commander edition is 64% off ($21.59) at the Humble Store for the next ~12 hours

• I picked this game up as well. I played about an hour and discovered that it's really hard.