New squad for Overwatch

• @Generals I don't see a squads section on the TS anymore but I would like to start a squad for LnT. Our team name will be -LnT- Synergy and earlier on TS I agreed that Strawberry Smiggles is disbanded. Let me know if you guys are still supporting squads, thanks!

• Generals

We can absolutely still support squads. Make sure you check out the guidelines and post up/send us some details accordingly.

• @TheLumberjack

We won't use it for anything but actual matches and meetings and such. I read all of the rules

Squad name: -LnT- Synergy , |Overwtach| Synergy, |LnT| Synergy
    Squad Leader/Moderator : JGWentworth
    6v6 game 6 Members +1 (20% rule)
    Members:

1. @BiologyWoman
      2. @EricJohnson
      3. @colionecrowder
      4. @BeastBoy23
      5. @memes

Subs/Members I want to try out:, @WolveZ_Fang @Clank3d

• I've created the squad but it will be locked till I get a hierarchy so I can set the "leaders" channel admin along with other channel permissions similar to VG permissions.

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• -LnT-

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to participate.

• Channel is finished please contact me on TS to get your privs

• @sisno100 Ill be on just poke me or move me when you're online.

• @sisno100, I believe you got me last night?

• Generals

Just an FYI I gave the server group to JG and Beastboy. Not sure if there was more you needed to do.

• @TheLumberjack i did that this morning unless i got the wrong id.