Twitch Affiliate Requirements

• Streamers

As a baseline for gaining visibility on our homepage with your stream we require a hyperlinked image to our homepage. We believe this is a great opportunity to gain additional members through passive encouragement to visit our website. A high resolution file of our stock logo for your own creative use may be located on our teamspeak server within the conference room channel's file browser. To access this, you simply right click on the "conference room" and select "file browser". You will want to download the file "lnt-navigation-logo.psd". You will need photoshop to edit this file.

Additionally, we have prepared a swatch of images that you are free to use. Images below.

Once the hyperlinked image is present in one of your panels, message @CloudStrife5671, and @TheLumberjack with a request to be added to our front page.

As always, we appreciate your compliance.

ae9e0dfdbd.png

01451ed1bd.png

a962b1bbf5.png

3ae5134527.png

06c6808dfe.png

0088fc2cc6.png

• This post is deleted!

• Streamers

This post is deleted!

• Streamers

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Streamers

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Streamers

@Vangy , you are an enigma.

Go to your twitch channel, while logged in. Scroll down. You'll see a tiny button that looks like this:

2b22a4d533.JPG

See the edit panels toggle? Just to the left of my powered by LNT image. Click that. You'll then be able to edit your panels. It's pretty straight forward from there, but ask away if you have any questions. Then I'll ask you to repeat yourself, then I'll answer your questions.

• Streamers

This post is deleted!