POLL: Multiple heroes in ranked play

• -LnT-

http://goo.gl/forms/6Lj9Gor5Cn0SBBBn2

I changed the poll to a google doc because strawpolls are not allowed in many circles and can be manipulated. The results will be more accurate this way. Please vote and let's figure out where the community is actually coming from with this poll.

Again, this is not a debate. It's a simple question that I want everyone voting to really think and ask themselves "Will I be upset if they removed this from ranked play?"

• The game is about adaptive gameplay and switching characters Blizzard wouldn't ruin their own game.

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• Do you mean playing multiple characters per match or having multiples of a character on a single team?

• -LnT-

@Esp3r2o2

I restarted the poll sometime ago with the correct wording. Multiples on the same team.

Currently sitting on 90 votes. I will share the results later tonight most likely.

• -LnT-

I'll be sharing the results later tonight and how I feel about it. Poll closes in about an hour and a half.

• @Buddy that makes a bit more sense.

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack

• -LnT-

@Buddy said in POLL: Multiple heroes in ranked play:

I'll be sharing the results later tonight and how I feel about it. Poll closes in about an hour and a half.

Where are the results buddy?