Passwords Not Working

• Every week or so this site makes me log back in. That's fine. But then my password doesn't work... so every single time I have to reset. And every single time I set it to the exact same password. Then, it only seems to work if I log back with the tab that opens after resetting. Weird.

• user error. It does that to me sometimes too when I use autofill

• @Biniak
    I do NOT use autofill lol

• -LnT-

Site issues and feedback section Cough Cough

Usually happens to me after I sign into the website from a different device.

• Streamers

CONFIRMED

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
    My STAR CITIZEN referral number is: STAR-SD4X-2ZF9

• Generals

I do not have this issue. i might have to re-log in however my password never changes.

2 computes and 2 cellphone

• @hookey6 said:

2 cellphone

got a drug dealer up in hurrr

• -LnT-

@EvilPanda It's the only way he can support LnT's meme addiction

• 0_1466368387957_wowmeme.jpg

• Senior Server Admin

Your session token expires every so often (or when you log into the site with a new device your old session token expires and is replaced with the new token)... I can say I've nver had the issue with the PW not working...

• @EvilPanda Had this same issue a few days ago. had to refresh a few times before I could login

Best way to contact me is Twitter
    https://twitter.com/DysGamerPro
    Dysfunctional Gamer Stream
    https://www.twitch.tv/dysfunctionalgamertv

• Generals

Odd little hiccup

• Generals

If you've logged in on another browser and try to navigate on your original, it prompts you because your session was probably killed. Sometimes it prompts you for a login to try to redirect you. Sometimes that doesn't work, I found. Just reload the login page itself and it should work just fine.