Squads new permission

• Generals

that is true guest can not poke but they can private message. i do not think I can stop them from private messaging ..

so yea you are bringing some good light to this. however, If member are going to take ESL competitively they will want to have a board so they can organize their websites/match dates so on.

I would have to agree with your point on letting guest being able to see people down in squad area..

• Member Relations NCO

@Kenny.Andrade said:

@Mr-Wonderful Currently with OW we're averaging over 100 people on TS, 5 people hidden in a channel during an ESL Match isn't going to make people think it's a dead TS... even without OW we still have enough visible members to clearly display that our Teamspeak is active.

True. But OW is just 1 channel. What about R6 or GTA? OW right now is a new game so it's going to be popular. A LOT less people play those games right now than OW.

I'm just giving my 2 cents. I'm not trying to say the TS will die or anything. Sorry if it came across that way.

• Generals

56 people in OW :P

but yea I do not think your message came across that way.

• -LnT-

@Mr-Wonderful No no, it didn't come across that way. I was just pointing out that regardless of these channels we still have an ample amount of members to suppress the idea of an inactive teamspeak.

• @hookey6 said:

@LnT-Members
    @R6-Zero
    Good new to those who have a squad We will be creating an area in our teamspeak Just for you.

What does this mean?

• One squad channel on request (24 hours to put up)
    • hidden to lower ranking members, pubbers and guests
      -(No pubbers allowed in those channels. If pubbers are seen your channel will be removed.)

This will allow your squad the extra peace of mind while playing competitive matches for ESL and so on.

Nice work admins

• Generals

@mkeller25

right now we are working on this.. stay tuned.

• Member Relations NCO

@Kenny.Andrade said:

@Mr-Wonderful No no, it didn't come across that way. I was just pointing out that regardless of these channels we still have an ample amount of members to suppress the idea of an inactive teamspeak.

I didn't mean inactive TS I meant along the lines of an inactive channel. Like CS:GO. No one is ever in there when I scroll down so if people try to join to play CS:GO they'll see it's empty and move on. I used the wrong choice of words.

• Well at this point we use the channel for team practices, but maybe a password specifically for actual ESL games so we won't be interrupted by members? User limit can be edited and people do it willy nilly so...

• Generals

ok we have it set up for now.. We will do a month trial run of this. See if you guys like it or thing we might need to change.

I will make a more formal post and have each squad leader agree to the terms.