TeamSpeak upgraded

• Generals

Our bandwidth cost was double than the previous month and far more than expected. Unfortunately bandwidth is not included with our VPS and we pay per GB. I suggest spotify or another similar service.

• Streamers

It is normal my TS crash everytime I try to open the LNT TS address?

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
    My STAR CITIZEN referral number is: STAR-SD4X-2ZF9

• Generals

Update ts

• Streamers

Doesn't work. It keep crashing. :(

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

• Streamers

It work now because I reinstall the whole teamspeak I don't know if it work perfectly fine but it seem right now.

• Senior Server Admin

perhaps your upgrade was corrupt...at least its working now.

• Streamers

Nope the problem still there only when I try to join our server the other one doesn't work. :(

• Streamers

I figure out if I login to a different TS IP then go back to LNT one it works.

• Senior Server Admin

weird man...not sure wahts going on...as far as i can tell its only you...