Can't Load Chat Windows

• Streamers

Seems since the weekend I haven't been able to open chatboxes from the notifications panel or the chat bubble panel. That just says, when clicked, "loading chats" and nothing will happen.

I can open chats that proc on the bottom tab of the webpage though.

Anyone else experience similar symptoms?

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• Sometimes. I end up having to refresh the page multiple times until it works. I find that to be the case mostly on mobile device

• Streamers

Well yeah, on mobile that's been a thing. But on desktop lately it's all biniaked out.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• Thats what you get for using IE

• Streamers

Don't worry about my safari.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en

• Senior Server Admin

try clearing your cache and perhaps a different browser...

• Generals

I noticed significant connection issues last night with Sisno. Search/chat wasn't appearing. It seemed to clear up after a few minutes.

• Streamers

I notice today, after clearing cache and attempting use on multiple devices, there is a spinning circle notification just to the left of the search module that on mouse over says "Connection to LNT lost. Attempting to reconnect" . It resolves to a check to indication connection success, but nothing changing regarding chat module access.

I've noticed the 503 connection error has been increasing in frequency over the last week and a half as well.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en

• Senior Server Admin

Nuchin we may want to check the web logs and status..there is a possibility that we need more resources on the server

• Generals

I was on the box and it's usage was not out of the ordinary. Perhaps the app needs a nice restart or we're indexing too much for our search.

• Ah so thats what you where talking about last night @nuchin

@Hoen that's the strangest misspelling of "drunk" I've ever seen. - Lumberjack