Email verification is now enabled

• Senior Server Admin

sorry man, we didn't want to have to do this..but it will help keep the trolls at bay.

• I mean, I fully understand. It wasn't a big deal I was just being mello-dramatic lol

• Senior Server Admin

:-D

• Streamers

Verification worked.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• Apparently I am mentally challenged. I tried to verify my email, but it timed out, now I can't use the link to verify. I have tried logging out and back in again, but I can't seem to get the prompt again, nor can I find it in my profile.

• Streamers

Engage protocol Alpha Romeo. We got an unverified here. Bag 'em boys!

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• You'll never catch me alive!

• Generals

@Muzzah said:

Apparently I am mentally challenged. I tried to verify my email, but it timed out, now I can't use the link to verify. I have tried logging out and back in again, but I can't seem to get the prompt again, nor can I find it in my profile.

I belive the fact that you can actually post does mean that you somehow were verified. Please let me know if you are seeing any issues with anything.

• Senior Server Admin

You might have errored, but in the backend it worked...either way....i think you are good.

• Ok cool, I'll let you know if i have any issues