Email verification is now enabled

• Generals

Starting today we have enabled that all users on the forum must confirm their registration by validating their supplied email address. If you have not logged out recently and are experiencing permission issues, please follow these steps:

1. Log out by clicking your icon in the top right.
    2. Attempt to relogin
    3. Click on the notification to confirm your email
    4. Click the validation link in the received email which is sent by us.

• Yeah, I had to do this before I could comment on any posts earlier :'(

• Senior Server Admin

sorry man, we didn't want to have to do this..but it will help keep the trolls at bay.

• I mean, I fully understand. It wasn't a big deal I was just being mello-dramatic lol

• Senior Server Admin

:-D

• Streamers

Verification worked.

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• Apparently I am mentally challenged. I tried to verify my email, but it timed out, now I can't use the link to verify. I have tried logging out and back in again, but I can't seem to get the prompt again, nor can I find it in my profile.

• Streamers

Engage protocol Alpha Romeo. We got an unverified here. Bag 'em boys!

Go away Biniak
    www.twitch.tv/h0en
    "tongue clicks of approval" -TheLumberjack // "Ooo look at me. I'm Hoen and I have 'Objective Evidence'" -TheLumberjack

• You'll never catch me alive!

• Generals

@Muzzah said:

Apparently I am mentally challenged. I tried to verify my email, but it timed out, now I can't use the link to verify. I have tried logging out and back in again, but I can't seem to get the prompt again, nor can I find it in my profile.

I belive the fact that you can actually post does mean that you somehow were verified. Please let me know if you are seeing any issues with anything.

• Senior Server Admin

You might have errored, but in the backend it worked...either way....i think you are good.

• Ok cool, I'll let you know if i have any issues